Saturday, October 27, 2012

MAKE-UP ESSENTIALS

Hey guys!
Today I'm going to show you some of my favourite make-up products that I use everyday or quite often.
Hope you guys enjoy!





Make-up1.jpg


Catrice- "Photo Finish"- 18h liquid foundation (030, Caramel Beige)
Catrice- "Prime And Fine"- smoothing refiner
Rimmel - "Wake Me Up"- Anti Fatigue effect+ radiant glow- Concealer
Essence- "Fix&Matte"- translucent loose powder
Sleek - "Rose Gold"- (926)Rouge




Sleek-Rouge.jpg


Mascara.jpg


Essence- "I Love Extreme"- volume mascara
Astor - "Big&Beautiful"- ultra volume mascara
Essence- Kohl white
Catrice- "Eye Brow Stylist"- 020 "Date With Ash-ton"



CATRICE
Eye Brow Stylist
Prime And Fine
Photo Finish

ESSENCE
Fix&Matte!
I Love Extreme

RIMMEL London
Wake Me Up

ASTOR
Big&Beautiful

SLEEK
Rose Gold Blush



No comments:

Post a Comment